Rules of the contest
The hunt is played in parent child team. Parent supervision is required throughout the hunt.
- This hunt is designed for 2-6 year olds.
- The participating team receives a Treasure Map, which is a must-have to start the hunt.
- The Map will lead them from the start point to the finish point of the hunt with hints for each clue that they will receive.
- There will be tasks for the teams to complete.
- The parent communicates the clue to the child and the child has to find the answer
- Teams have to click a picture of the completed task and share on Candy Cane Club Candy Cane Club App.
- Pictures taken from the internet will not be accepted.
- The winners will be announced on May 31st, 2016 on the Candy Cane Club App.
- If there is more than one winner there will be a lucky draw that will be streamed live through Candy Cane Club Candy Cane Club App on May 31st, 2016.