Rules of the contest
The race is played in parent child team. Parent supervision is required throughout the race.
- This race is designed for 2-6 year olds.
- The participating team receives ‘Dinosaur Eggs’, which is a must-have to start the race.
- These eggs will lead them from the start point to the finish point of the race with hints for each clue that they will receive.
- The eggs will come with a set of instructions. Please follow them carefully to able to enjoy the race to the fullest.
- There will be 4 tasks in total for the teams to complete.
- Teams have 3 days to look at each task and complete them.
- The parent communicates the clue to the child and the child has to find the answer
- Teams have to click a picture of the completed task and share on Candy Cane Club App.
- Pictures taken from the internet will not be accepted.
- The winners will be announced on May 3rd, 2016 on the Candy Cane Club App.
- If there is more than one winner there will be a lucky draw that will be streamed live through Candy Cane Club App on May 3rd, 2016.